Cmprofiling Sarl is active in a sensitive area, and aware of the issues related to data protectionpersonal. This is why the company has appointed a DPO (data protection officer), to support it in the implementation of technical and organizational measures guaranteeing compliance with the applicable rules protection of personal data, in particular on its site. Cmprofiling provides its know-how and target its services to people and organizations located both in Switzerland and in abroad. Depending on the processing, the Federal Data Protection Act (LPD) or the General Regulation of the European Union applicable to the processing of personal data (GDPR) will apply.
These general conditions apply to all pages and features of the site
www.cmprofiling.ch, in their latest content.
2. Services provided
Through the website www.cmprofiling.ch, users can obtain the following service
• Conferences and training: cmprofiling organizes conferences and offers training, either in his name and under his responsibility, either on behalf of an organizer. Interested people register either through the site, by email, or with the organizer. All the services of service offered by cmprofiling are registered and protected by the Cryfe ™ brand
• CRYFE platform, your authenticity analysis software: the use of this tool created by cmprofiling is done directly on the dedicated platform, under the general conditions of use described on this one. For more information www.cryfe.swiss.
• Newsletter: those interested in our activities and development can subscribe to our Information letter.
• Contact form: any questions can be sent to us using a contact form.
3. Processing of personal data
• Collection and exploitation:
Only the data necessary for the granting of the chosen service is collected. It’s about data contact details, and the full address when billing is scheduled. The personal data collected is only used to deliver the chosen service. They are communicated exclusively to third parties involved in the performance or delivery of the service. The internet server only records statistical data for non-personal use, through cookies, to analyze the assessment of the quality of its offer (files, logs). It uses free technology from Matomo to analyze the site’s audience and improve its content. Thus, usage data is not associated with personal data
• Storage and deletion:
The site is hosted by infomaniak in the canton of Geneva. Personal data is not kept on the site, but by cmprofiling, and kept for the duration of the contractual relationship (over one year), except financial data which is kept for 10 years by law.
• Access rights:
Any person concerned can exercise their right of access, or obtain any useful information by contacting our DPO Ms. Isabelle Dubois, AD HOC RE SOLUTION (firstname.lastname@example.org).